1. Do you have any hints for aspiring writers?
I’m not really good at giving advice especially on writing since I’m no writer. I have no plans of being one. Blogging is just somewhat of a hobby for me. But I’ll try my best in giving you advice, so here goes nothing!
1. In blogging/writing you just need to be yourself. Blog about your life, what you feel, what you think.
2. Do not give a crap on what people think of your posts or whatever you’re writing like a story or something. It’s your work! Don’t let other people criticize because you write what you want. Happy writing! :)
2. Did you make this website/customize the layout/posted yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you?
Everyone must know that I made this blog, posted everything, customized the theme, took some the pictures (some of the pictures are taken by different members of the family or my friends. But it doesn’t mean that if I didn’t take the picture, doesn’t mean you could use it without my permission).
3. Can I include a portion of your post to my site?
Sure! But make sure to cite the source of where you got it from.
4. Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that go over the same subjects?
I can’t answer this question since I do read a ton of blogs but I don’t keep track of them. I like seeing what the Blogosphere has for me.
5. Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest writing a blog post or vice-versa?
Nope. Well, I haven’t really thought about it yet. All I know is that I’m not really into it.
6. How could we keep in touch?
This is one of the questions that really annoy me. There’s a Contact page and a Links page up there, my loves! Oh, and I do not give my e-mail nor my Facebook to people not unless we’re friends or something.
7. Would you mind if I share your blog with other people?
8. Is it very difficult to set up your own blog?
Not really. When I first registered at wordpress.com–like all websites–you will have trouble figuring out the site when you first start, but after a while, everything will seem more clearer.
9. What blog platform are you using?
As you can see, it’s dominiqueroque.wordpress.com
10. How long have you been running a blog for?
I actually started blogging when I was ten. Everyone was saying that it was an “online diary”, so I tried it out. I deleted that blog since that wasn’t real blogging for me. I deleted my other blogs as well since they were going nowhere and people didn’t appreciate my hard work. Then this magical site called WordPress made my blogging dreams come true.
11. Where did you come up with the information in this blog?
I cite my sources.
12. How frequently do you update your blog?
I don’t make a blog post on schedule, I just post whenever I want/need to.
You guys should know that I don’t answer your question because of the following reasons:
- Your question is making me impatient. If it is written in the post or in the page, please read before you actually ask.
- I’ve never experienced something like that before.
- I do not know anything about blogging other than posting stuff. As in, HTML stuff, web hosting and things related to that nature.
- Your question is personal.
- Your question is stupid.
- If you’re asking on ways to contact me, there’s this page called Contact and Links. Like I said before, please read/observe before you actually ask.
- There’s a chance that I may not answer your comment (or whatever thing you want to tell me either good or bad) on Nika Replies but reply by the comment section. There is also a chance that I may answer you in a post.