I was first interested in reading the Harry Potter series back when I was eight or nine. I borrowed the first book from tita Connie (she has all the books) but I returned them when I was on page seventy-five when I returned the book, since there were a ton of things to do with school (and I was a kid). I borrowed the book again some time during June last year.
I’ve read all the books in the span of a year (I’m still currently reading book seven) and they’re all very good!
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone (also known as the Sorcerer’s Stone) – Everyone loves the first book of a series since that’s really the book where you get to know the characters and how the story goes. Enough said.
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets – This is where Harry, Ron and Hermione are still kids, and have dealt with something huge for twelve year olds. A lot of things have happened here, and that’s the good part.
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban – This is the book where the kids really start to mature (this is actually my favorite of the series). There are a ton of action, and really good plot twists.
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire – The fourth book is where you’ll know some of the famous characters in Harry Potter like Cho Chang, Cedric Diggory and Fleur Delacour. This book also has a lot of action and very interesting parts.
- Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix – I’ll first apologize about the opinions I will state about this book. For me, this is actually the worst book of the entire series and I don’t know why a lot of people like it. The book is very boring. Harry was depressed because of the events in the previous book which makes him angry all the time.
- Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince – This is my second favorite book of the series. The only thing I’m not a fan of were the descriptions of JK Rowling. If you’ve ever heard of “Drarry”, it’s because of this book. The action and plot of this book is to die for.
- Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows – Wait for it! I’m still in chapter sixteen ;;)