So if you guys haven’t noticed, I’m running a blog at Project – Infinity now. I’m not deleting this blog because this has got me into serious blogging, and I do think that I let this go, but I have a new place to live now haha. I’m gonna be answering the last questions on my other blog, so that it wouldn’t go to waste. I love you all and I’ll see you at Tumblr!
I now finally have my first pair of Doc Martens!! I haven’t taken it off since we got home :D
It was my first time ever—together with my dad and my brothers—to go to Boracay and everything they say about that place is absolutely true. The sand really is white (well, not really white but lighter than most beaches I’ve been to!) and the nightlife is so cool. I’m sure I’ll be back.
These pictures are from our first day. We were invited for a free lunch at Astoria (one of the hotels) then had a promotion after which I have never experienced before. I had so much food but at least I wouldn’t go on another diet after this vacation. My working out is finally done haha!
I don’t look good in the pictures, I know. It was my first time after months of not having contacts. More pictures to come :)
I think this question needed a post of its own, since I want to tell everyone the story of my background image. I think it will let people know who I really am.
It’s something I originally drew for a contest at this local store called Artwork where the winning drawing will get it printed as a t-shirt and sell it in their store. The only original thing about my background image are the buildings. I scrapped this original idea when the people said that they couldn’t print it because it was originally a doodle. I changed my drawing afterwards. I didn’t win the contest.
I wanted an original background of mine since I was only using pictures I saved from different websites. I wanted a background that states my Remember me through stars and skylines description. Instead of drawing a new one, I cut the skyline from my original Artwork drawing then drew the stars on another piece of paper which I eventually glued on afterwards.
My original thing was stars and skulls not stars and skylines. I thought of RMTSAS one Friday at school when we weren’t doing anything. Stars are my love from way back, skylines just describe the Manila girl which is really who I am.
So now you guys know the story of Remember me through stars and skylines so I hope you guys find this very me.
I’ve been wanting a Lomography camera since last year. I already know where I could buy a Holga 135BC and the film. The lomo camera I want besides the Holga is the La Sardina. And if ever I’m getting one, I’ll buy the one with the flash since it only costs P3000 (which is the usual price of lomo cameras without the flash).
The only problem with the La Sardina is that the only store I can find is the one in Quezon City. I’m from Parañaque, and the distance between the two cities of Manila is a one to two hour drive. I just would want to ask where I can find a La Sardina which isn’t very far from my city. Help a home girl out!
Desperate aspiring photographer, Nika
I was first interested in reading the Harry Potter series back when I was eight or nine. I borrowed the first book from tita Connie (she has all the books) but I returned them when I was on page seventy-five when I returned the book, since there were a ton of things to do with school (and I was a kid). I borrowed the book again some time during June last year.
I’ve read all the books in the span of a year (I’m still currently reading book seven) and they’re all very good!
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone (also known as the Sorcerer’s Stone) – Everyone loves the first book of a series since that’s really the book where you get to know the characters and how the story goes. Enough said.
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets – This is where Harry, Ron and Hermione are still kids, and have dealt with something huge for twelve year olds. A lot of things have happened here, and that’s the good part.
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban – This is the book where the kids really start to mature (this is actually my favorite of the series). There are a ton of action, and really good plot twists.
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire – The fourth book is where you’ll know some of the famous characters in Harry Potter like Cho Chang, Cedric Diggory and Fleur Delacour. This book also has a lot of action and very interesting parts.
- Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix – I’ll first apologize about the opinions I will state about this book. For me, this is actually the worst book of the entire series and I don’t know why a lot of people like it. The book is very boring. Harry was depressed because of the events in the previous book which makes him angry all the time.
- Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince – This is my second favorite book of the series. The only thing I’m not a fan of were the descriptions of JK Rowling. If you’ve ever heard of “Drarry”, it’s because of this book. The action and plot of this book is to die for.
- Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows – Wait for it! I’m still in chapter sixteen ;;)
And I’m back! I deleted my old Project Infinity account since it wasn’t my main blog. But here I am, don’t worry :)
This picture was from ages ago during my best friend’s thirteenth birthday. There aren’t much pictures here on the laptop I’m using right now and this is the only decent one I could find. Back to her birthday, it was very fun. All we did that day was run in front of the camera after we hit the timer (and talk until bedtime). We didn’t have solo shots, I’m just the crazy girl who wanted to have one of her own.